Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My iPhone is my travel pal

For all the obvious reasons - being basically a tiny computer with apps for just about any need, it is invaluable for travel.

I have put my permanent packing list into a grocery list app that lets me check off everything as I pack it, both before I leave and as I'm repacking my stuff, ready to leave for home.

Of course there all of the communications and GPS uses as well, plus lots of possibilities for entertainment on the road.

Games
Movies
Music
Alarm clock
Phone
GPS
Checklist
Maps
Calendar
Camera
Video camera
Calculator
Tip calculator
Weather
Flashlight
Personal alarm
Yellow pages
Phone book
Compass
Notepad
White noise / relaxation sound machine
Voice recorder

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment