Saturday, November 14, 2009

organization in a small room

I took the often-mentioned advice and bought an over-the-door canvas shoe organizer. I hung it on the closet door rather than the inside of the bathroom door because we had 5 people in a room designed for 2. I realized that with all of my toiletries and all of their toiletries on the tiny little tabletop, things were going everywhere.

Their stuff WAS all over the place, all of the time. Mine was always where i could find it. LOL Hanging right next to the mirror.

The canvas one was better for me than the vinyl one because the canvas packed flatter and didn't hold trapped air in the pockets. It was an absolute lifesaver for me on our cruise and made it easy for me to always find my belongings when I needed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment